Posted on: December 31, 2020
Adams County has launched the COVID View mobile app where residents can access outbreak data – when two or more positive cases are active – for Adams County, CO, along with current case stats and restrictions. In addition, the app has free COVID-19 testing site locations and many other COVID-19 resources.
“This app will inform our residents of outbreaks in the community so they can plan accordingly to keep their loved ones safe,” said Raymond Gonzales, Adams County Manager. “It’s also a great resource to find information about the county’s current level on Colorado’s COVID-19 dial and what restrictions are in place.”
Available resources include:
- Outbreak data for Adams County (Outbreak = two or more positive cases)
- Testing sites in Adams County
- Add Your Phone app information for CDPHE
- Tri-County Health Department updates and resources
- Additional Adams County COVID-19 resources – available at adamscountycovid19.org
- Adams County restaurant curbside and takeout options
Residents who download the app will receive periodic text messages with important COVID-19 updates, including updated case stats availability, updates to current county dial level, new public health orders, and other pertinent information as necessary. The app will also be updated regularly with new resources.
Under the AdCo To Go section, users can find restaurants offering curbside and takeout services. Local restaurants can add their establishment’s information to the list through the app or at adamscountycovid19.org.