The new Pete Mirelez Human Services Center at 11860 Pecos St., Westminster, CO 80234, opened to the public on Monday, Sept. 11. This new 315,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility brings together nearly 800 employees and the more than 500 residents they serve daily.
The following program functions will operate out of the new Human Services Center:
- Adams County Housing Authority
- Adoption Services
- Adult Protection Services
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)
- Child Support Services
- Colorado Works/Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Community Corrections Administration
- Children and Family Services
- Foster Care Administration
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Food Assistance Programs
- Head Start Administration
- Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program and Medical Assistance)
- Investigation and Recovery Services
- Veterans Services Office
- Workforce & Business Center (WBC)
The Aurora Workforce & Business Center and limited workforce program services at the Adams County Government Center will remain at their current locations.
As a result of consolidating our human services agencies, service delivery will be improved through better relationships, collaborative partnerships, and a more integrated service delivery system.
Learn more about the history and review frequently asked questions.